1) ACCURATE DESIGN & TESTING THAT GUARANTEE DURABILITY
All Anteo tail-lifts are designed and tested for heavy duty use in difficult circumstances. Before large-scale production commences, each prototype is tested with 50,000 fatigue cycles at full load. Testing guarantees durability and reliability of the tail-lift throughout its useful life.
2) TESTED, SAFE & RELIABLE PRODUCTS
Every Anteo tail-lift is functionally tested from the very beginning of the production cycle until final packing. Plus:
- Fewer electronic components makes our tail-lifts less susceptible to malfunctions
- 5 hydraulic cylinders make the tail-lifts stronger and more robust
- Opening of the motorized platform is more reliable and faster
- The tail-lifts are equipped with automatic hydraulic alignment with the ground
- All cylinders have safety switches
3) EASY-TO-INSTALL TAIL-LIFTS
Anteo tail-lifts are easy to install and adapt to any type of vehicle. Plus:
- We constantly update our products to respond to the continuous evolution of commercial vehicles
- We supply bolted fixing brackets to avoid the need for repainting or retouching after installation.
4) VERSATILE RANGE ORIENTED TO CUSTOMER NEEDS
We have a wide range of products from 150 to 15,000 kg. Additionally, we develop and produce made-to-measure products to provide creative solutions to the specific needs of each customer.
5) QUALITY FINISHES
We curate every detail of every component:
- We use chrome steel rods for all cylinders exposed to adverse weather conditions
- We guarantee excellent corrosion protection through KTL PLUS (hexacrylic electrocataphoresis) treatments of the main steel components.
6) AFFORDABLE PARTS AND REDUCED MAINTENANCE COSTS
Our tail-lifts are designed for easy maintenance. Additionally, we guarantee:
- Competitive prices and immediate availability of original spare parts
- Reduced maintenance costs during the life-cycle of the tail-lift
- Increased durability thanks to the use of steel and high quality alloys
- Reduced need for replacement of pins and bushings
7) PROFESSIONAL SERVICING NETWORK CLOSE TO THE CUSTOMER
Anteo is at your side before and after purchase. To serve you better, at your disposal:
- Sales and assistance service with spare parts depot
- Pre-sales technical support, with supply of installation drawings
- Installation and installation assistance services
- Comprehensive and professional after-sales technical service
- Theoretical and practical training in the use of each Anteo product
8) QUALITY TAIL-LIFTS MAKE A SMART PURCHASE
Anteo tail-lifts are a smart purchase.
It is no coincidence that Anteo tail-lifts are the first choice for many transport companies, fleet owners, rental companies and outfitters around the world. They are for all those that carefully evaluate the life-cycle cost of tail-lifts (over 5 years) and not just initial purchase cost.