Fully-Equipped For Safe Use.
All Anteo tail-lifts are equipped with safety systems that conform to EC 2006/42 standards and a complete kit including:
- Lift control panel made of impact-resistant material, requiring two-hand operation
- Soundproofed hydraulic control unit
- Electric motor with thermal safety device that stops the tail-lift in case of overheating
- Flow control valves integrated within the cylinders to limit descent speed in the event of the breaking or bursting of a hydraulic tube
- Safety switches on every hydraulic cylinder
- Inclination of rotation cylinders blocked during descent of the platform to the ground
- Automatic platform inclination at ground level
- Flags on the platform
- Operator area clearly marked on the platform
- Protection bars conforming to REG 58 UNECE
- CE conformity marked
- Use and maintenance manuals and functional testing certificates included with the tail-lift
All steel parts are treated with KTL hexacrylic electrocataphoresis.
Several tail-lifts also have PIEK SOUNDPROOFING CERTIFICATION.
F3 CLP 10-15-20-30 special tail-lifts from 1000 to 3000 kg for silent operation during night deliveries (includes silenced power supply unit, sound-absorbing platform coating and automatic trolley stops).
RMC R10 UNECE AUTOMOTIVE ELECTROMAGNETIC COMPATIBILITY CERTIFICATION.